Frequently Asked Questions

Southern Libations is a licensed and insured limited liability company. We provide our business license and general liability insurance policy (including liquor liability coverage) to all venues, for all events.

Southern Libations’ staff and their service is covered under our policy. Individuals or companies / entities that hire us greatly reduce their risk by having our staff distribute alcoholic beverages.

Yes. However, only for specific event types. Please contact us for details.

All packages include: Full Insurance Coverage, Set Up and Breakdown of Bar Areas, All Essential Bar Equipment and Bar Tools, Ice and Coolers, Prep of Coolers and Garnishes, and Trash Duty/Recycling. All spirit packages include all sodas, mixers, garnishes, syrups, etc.

Of Course! We will work together to create a tailored beverage by pulling inspiration from your tastes, desired brands, or theme of your celebration. Each package includes an in-person tasting to ensure we fulfill your cocktail desires.

We include aesthetically pleasing, compostable plasticware for all events. However, if the vision for your event includes having glassware, we are happy to coordinate and source glassware for you. We will pick up and return, as well!

We require an event minimum, depending on the package of your choice. Most of our clients choose to invest around $3,500 – $5,000 for their event. However, every event is different and not one price fits all. Please fill out the Request a Quote form and we will provide you with a quote within 48 business hours.